20.3.13

Paul Smith Rose EDP

Paul Smith Rose EDP
Paul Smith Rose EDP

Spring is finally here and what better way to celebrate it than with a beautiful floral fragrance.
I purchased Paul Smith Rose a few weeks ago and started wearing it more frequently until it became my everyday perfume of the season.

It is a lovely floral fragrance, not really sweet but young and fresh which I really like. The perfume has notes of white peony, watery flower accord and bergamot, as well as sandalwood and white musk.
The bottle has a simple, clear glass design containing the light pink coloured product, topped with a sleek metallic lid and comes with a rose print fabric pouch for travelling.

Paul Smith Rose is a long lasting fragrance given that it is an Eau de Parfum, so you don't need to spray too much to smell like fresh roses all day long.
If you like floral fragrances I would recommend Paul Smith Rose as it is the perfect fragrance for spring.

You can get it from Superdrug and Boots.

Have you tried Paul Smith perfumes?

xo

13 comments:

  1. I need this perfume in my life and the bottles gorgeous

    A little bit Unique - Blog // Facebook // Bloglovin



    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't try it! But looks great i'll try it!
    xoxo
    Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  3. This perfume it´s delicious,
    thanks for the visit !
    xoxo

    www.descontraidas.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will try this perfume!! ;) Would you like to follow each other via GFC, bloglovin' and facebook?

    Evi xoxo

    The Notebook of a Fashion Lover

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely!!!!!!!!!!!!! I like rose!!!!!!!
    Angela Donava
    http://www.lookbooks.fr

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds really nice! Xo

    taylorpluslife.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome post! I love roses!
    http://rslamode.blogspot.hu/
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. great post! You have a very nice blog here!

    <3 from: www.thedocndiva.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the print on that fragrance- I've never tried Paul Smith personally.

    Sam
    http://www.samishome.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello dear :) cute post! amazing fragrance, I'd love to know what you think of my post ;)

    http://teanonsolomoda.blogspot.it/2013/03/eyecam-videocamera-full-hd-per-sport-e.html

    Kiss Tea.

    ReplyDelete
  11. i havent seen that one. i better check it out! :) thnx for dropping by at my blog, i followed you already. hope u follow back? ;)

    stay in touch!

    xx,
    http://littledreamersavenue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)