15.4.13

Scholl Express Pedi

express pedi, pedicure, review, scholl

With sunnier and warmer days slowly approaching, it is never too soon to start getting your feet ready for the sandal season with some bright nail polish and of course, a pedicure.

Recently I received the new Scholl Express Pedi, which is an electric device developed for the removal of hard skin at home, helping you achieve professional results in just a few minutes. It has a especially designed rolling surface with the texture of a nail file, but coarser to effectively remove hard skin.

To use simply glide it over the affected areas with even and uniform movements under light to medium pressure to exfoliate your feet and remove hard and dry skin.

Don't be put off by the look of it, because it is very gentle and since the skin on feet is 20 times thicker than anywhere else on the body, it isn't painful at all. It is also completely safe to use, as it does not use any sharp blades and features a safety stop, turning the device off if you happen to apply too much pressure on your skin.

If you are looking for an easy and safe way to get soft and beautiful looking feet at home in just a few minutes, I'd recommend the Scholl Express Pedi.

Scholl Express Pedi* available online in Superdrug and Boots for £39.99

Have you tried any Scholl products before?

xo

9 comments:

  1. Great post, thanks for stopping by my blog. Would you like to follow each other?

    WWW.ROXTHEFOX.COM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa this is awesome! Thanks for introducing it to us, I might just find what my mom really needs <3

    mish
    www.mishberries.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Muy interesante de cara al buen tiempo y el uso de sandalias!!!
    Besos, desde EspaƱa, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting post :)
    Following back on GFC, please let me know if you have followed me via Bloglovin too, so I can follow you right back :)

    Kisses sweetie :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I definitely need to check this out and it's a good price!

    A little bit Unique - Blog // Facebook // Bloglovin



    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a useful product! :) great tip! I'm your new follower on google friends connect (petra lorietta), I dont have gfc on my blog, but you can follow me back on facebook ;) Thank you in advance! Love,

    www.lorietta.cz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, this sounds really interesting because the skin on my feets is always much to thick and it´s a lot of effort to remove it.

    xx from Bavaria, Rena

    www.dressedwithsoul.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh, this sounds handy. I do have some Scholl things, namely their shoe inserts and sandals, and they are pretty decent stuff :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)