3.8.13

Studded jumper



Jumper: Miss Selfridge
Shorts: Primark (similar)
Shoes: New Look 

Today we went to the park with the family and friends and had some fun in the sun, ate some delicious cake, played frisbee and a bit of football haha.
I wore my shorts and even though it was sunny, when the wind blew I got cold, fortunately I took my jeans as well so I could change into them. Obviously after all the running around I got hot in the end.

When we got home I took a long nap to recharge as I was very tired, so I guess I'm getting old... though before our nap we went to the bookies and they asked for my ID, which I didn't have it with me so we had to leave. I'll be 26 in 9 days but apparently I look under 21? (I certainly don't mind!)

xo

3 comments:

  1. Naville me encanta tu jumper, no sé porque siempre me han gustado los jumpers con estampados de animales y eso que no tengo ninguno así y ese detalle con las tachas se ve genial. Tienes totalmente razón la primera vez que entré aquí pensaba que tenías 21 hasta que me dí cuenta que eres arquitecta y todo. Saludos :)

    http://www.marvelousthings.net

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. How about following each other. Am following you now. ;)))

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)