Skincare is something I always get excited about, so if I could choose a few items from Nuxe, these would be them:
1. Nuxe Body Fondant Firming Cream: this cream is firming but doubles as anti aging too, so it will help tone up just in time for spring and summer so you can show off your legs in cute dresses or in a bikini at the beach.
2. Love from Paris Huile Prodigieuse: after withstanding low temperatures and freezing wind skin can get really dry, so this will help to make it soft and nourished again (besides it can be used on face and hair as well).
3. Rêve de Miel Hand and Nail Cream: the skin on the palms of my hands has been so dry lately because of the weather and I just need a product that will get rid of all the dryness and restore my skin.
4. Rêve de Miel Lip Moisturizing Stick: I love lip balms as they soothe and soften skin and make lips look plump and naturally beautiful. The stick presentation makes it so handy for traveling too.
5. Melting Cleansing Gel with Rose Petals: my skin type is oily, but it has also been feeling dehydrated thanks to the cold, so this would be excellent to cleanse my skin without drying it out.
Have you tried any of these products before?
PS. Enter for your chance to win a lace dress here.