3.2.14

Sanctuary Spa Luxury Bath Float

sanctuary spa bath float
sanctuary spa bath float

Last Christmas I entered lots of competitions and was lucky enough to win Sanctuary Spa products. 
I got a box with bath and shower stuff and this was one of the things that came in it. I wasn't into taking baths at the time so I never actually started using it until now, and must say that it has set the bar high for future bath products I might try in the future!

The Sanctuary Spa Luxury Bath Float claims to create clouds of bubbles and leave your skin soft with the use of antioxidant vitamin E, hydrating freesia and moisturising baobab extracts, while filling your bathroom with a sensuous oriental fragrance. 

I used about a capful of the bath float for a half-full tub. At first it started bubbling a little bit but then the bubbles started fading, which left me a slightly disappointed. I am not sure if I didn't use enough bath float or what. However I could still feel that the product was in the bath water as I soaking, which was nice and relaxing.

After bathing my skin felt definitely clean without the need of rubbing or scrubbing and it was also soft to the touch, with a light fragrance too. Besides the bubble letdown, the experience was great and can't wait to use it again.

Find Sanctuary Spa Luxury Bath Float at Boots. (RRP £10 for 500ml)

Have you tried Sanctuary Spa products?

xo

3 comments:

  1. Sounds great! Interesting Scent :)

    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never tried any of these before but I would love to! The soft scent sounds like I would really like it!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never tried the Sanctuary Spa products before, but I've heard a lot about them !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)