11.7.14

Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Honey

Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Honey

Last year I decided it was about time to give one of these so called lip crayons a try, and went for the Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Honey after swatching it in the shop. 

Revlon's Balm Stains claim to be a pampering balm fused with a lightweight lip stain in an adorable chubby crayon that gives you softer, smoother lips with a perfect flush of colour that lasts hour after hour.

The packaging is really cute and sturdy, and I like how the colour matches the product inside, though the writing wears off with time. 

The first time I actually applied Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Honey on my lips, I noticed how the colour turned into a bright pink on my lips, which left me disappointed as I was looking for a natural colour. 

After that I gave it a couple more tries with the same result, so I put it away and tried it again this summer. I've come to terms with the colour and I like that lips feel moisturised after application. The product smells of mint and leaves a tingling sensation on the lips that goes away after a few minutes. The tint does last but obviously fades throughout the day. 

One thing that caught my attention is that about only 1/2 of the crayon is filled with product, which is also a bit disappointing as the packaging could be made smaller and easier to carry around, or could contain more product inside.

It's an OK product that I will keep using but I don't think I would repurchase as the colour wasn't true and there are alternatives that offer SPF as well.

Find Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Honey on Superdrug (on offer 2 x £10) and Boots (buy 1 get 1/2 off)

Have you tried Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stains?

xo

PS. Get 10% off at darccy.com with the code darccy10

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)