15.9.14

New Coat

H&M Double breasted longline wool coat & discount codes
Ok, so today I received the new H&M catalog by post and on the inside of the cover I saw this coat. This beautiful androgynous, longline, dark grey wool coat is only £24.99. So I knew I had to get it before it sold out, I mean £25 for a super long wool coat? And right now H&M have free delivery (use code 2277, valid until 28 Sept) though I used my newsletter subscriber 25% off code (use code 1319, valid until 06 Oct).

A good coat always comes in handy, especially when you were born in the desert and now live in the forest (meaning I'm always cold- yes, even in the summer). Find the coat here.

Will you be buying anything from H&M?

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)