23.2.15

Avon Naturals Chocolate Body Scrub

Avon Naturals Body Care Indulging Chocolate Body Scrub review

Normally, I try to keep my skincare routine as simple as possible but like to venture into the unknown from time to time. On this occasion I decided to give Avon Naturals Body Care Indulging Chocolate Body Scrub a try.

This body scrub invites you to luxuriate in the fragrance of luscious chocolate and claims to leave skin feeling cleansed and conditioned. To use just massage on the skin and rinse thoroughly.

The truth is I ordered this scrub because it was chocolate scented, though I didn't expect it to smell this nice, just like chocolate butter cream icing, so delicious! It also has a mousse-like consistency with very small scrubbing particles that are almost invisible.

Avon Naturals Chocolate Body Scrub is easy to use and not at all messy. I just apply it, massage and rinse and it leaves my skin feeling very smooth and soft.

I would recommend this product if you are looking for a gentle, affordable and delicious smelling body scrub.

Find Avon Naturals Chocolate Body Scrub online here.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)