23.3.15

Bedside Beauty Essentials

bedside beauty skincare essentials

Being a skincare fan, my routine can be a bit longer than others' and it even extends beyond the bathroom area. Next to my bed I like to keep a little container with a hand cream, lip balm and eye cream to apply just before going to bed. 

The winter saw me using these 3 products as part of my night time beauty routine:

Neal's Yard Geranium and Orange Hand Cream: This hand cream came as a freebie with a magazine some months ago. It has a rich consistency that moisturises well and absorbs faster than the Bee Lovely version, which I liked. Something I didn't really love was the scent, which is very heavy geranium based. In the end the scent grew into me but I don't think I would actually purchase it. 

Botanics 80% Organic Hydrating Eye Cream: This eye cream has a super light texture and is quite hydrating but can't really comment on its ability to reduce fine lines. It's ok if you're looking for an organic eye cream but I don't think I'll be coming back to this product either. 

Nuxe Reve de Miel Lip Moisturising Stick: I was actually very excited to try this as I'm a big fan of lip balms and this was my first Nuxe product. I wasn't disappointed, even though at first it looks very waxy, it melts just enough against the warmth of your lips and moisturises beautifully, as well as smelling gorgeous. Dry skin is diminished if not completely gone from the first couple of uses. Glad I bought a 2 pack. Would definitely buy again.

What are your bedside beauty essentials? 

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)