19.5.15

Monochrome Stripes

Monochrome Stripes
Monochrome Stripes
Monochrome Stripes
linkdress haul
Monochrome Stripes

H&M Blazer // Dresslink Bag*, Top* and Wallet* // Uniqlo Jeans // Topshop Boots
(Similar: Blazer, Boots)

After an intense week (got called for work 4 out of 5 days), shopping and then a 60th birthday party on Saturday and going down the pub on Sunday I was very tired Monday morning but I had work again and then we went to see Mad Max in the afternoon, not before a quick nap though. I'm constantly tired, just love sleeping too much haha. I'm wearing the top and bag I got sent from Dresslink, be sure to check out their website here as they have really affordable clothes and accessories.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)