26.5.15

The Spring Summer Wishlist

celine trio dupe, ikea desk, light jeans

Here is my current wishlist, hopefully I will be getting my hands on these beauties soon:

LG Spirit: I've been thinking about getting a new phone and this one is quite affordable at only £130. It has an 8mp camera and 4.7" screen, so it would be great for using my with favourite app, Instagram. Plus on pay as you go it's 3p a minute, 2p for texts and 1p for a mb of data!.

Nikon 35mm Lens: I love the shallow depth of field that can be achieved with a bigger aperture and this sounds like a good option. If you're looking for a new lens check this one out as at the moment it has £20 cashback.

Elie Saab L'eau Couture: As the days are getting brighter and warmer, it only makes sense to start wearing a lighter and fresher fragrance. After sniffing out a few samples I think this is the one I will be investing my £50+ Boots Advantage card points on. Love the fruity floral notes and the vanilla and almond base. 

Paul Costelloe Triplet Bag: After seeing the Celine Trio bag around so much, I fell in love with it but not so much with the price tag. This Paul Costelloe alternative is a great dupe at only 1/10 of the price and has a removable strap so it can be worn as a clutch as well. 

Light Wash Skinny Jeans: I've been looking for the perfect pair of light wash jeans for so long and so far I haven't been able to find them. These ones from ASOS look quite nice but I'd need to see them in person as I'm not that big on online shopping and prefer to browse in the shops. 

Ikea Micke Desk: I love stationery as well as painting, so a desk's a necessity and this one's tiny so it could fit anywhere. Really like the minimal design and the concealed storage, as well as the fact that you can get other pieces from the range for extra storage. 

Minimal Dressing Room (not pictured): I would love to have a dressing room or closet like the ones I pictured in my last post. To have all my clothes, shoes and accessories organised like that would make it so much easier to get ready in the morning and it also makes the space look amazing. 

Will keep you posted on any wishlist breakthroughs. What's on your wishlist?

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)