2.6.15

Cute Stationery Haul from The Works

cute cheap stationery from the works

life canvas office sticky notes

stickipedia apple sticky notes


You probably know about my love for stationery if you saw my post about BornPrettyStore stationery, so it's no wonder that one day randomly browsing on The Works when they had free delivery I ended up purchasing some cute items. 

The first thing I found which triggered the must-purchase-now instinct were these £2 apple sticky notes. I really like the style of the illustrations and they sort of reminded me of Orla Kiely patterns a little bit. 

Then I found the office sticky notes, which are reduced to just £2 down from £8! I thought I'd get them as well to pretend I'm being more organised haha.

And last but not least, I also got this jammy cookies notebook for £1.99 (was £8), which I'm currently using for blog matters as well as notes and ideas that need to be written down (which I usually decorate with my sticky notes, aka the grown up version of stickers).

So in total I saved £15 including delivery which was a really good deal in my book.

Will you be heading over to The Works to do some cute stationery shopping?

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)