13.8.15

Nivea Rich Moisturising Day Cream

Nivea Daily Essentials Rich Moisturising Day Cream

We all know the importance of moisturising and protecting our skin from the sun, which is something I do everyday. I was given Nivea Daily Essentials Rich Moisturising Day Cream as a gift, and have been using it on days when I'm not going out as it is, as the name suggests, a rich day cream, which means it's a bit heavy for my oily skin.

Nivea Daily Essentials Rich Moisturising Day Cream is meant for dry and sensitive skin, as it is enriched with natural almond oil and hydra IQ to intensely nourish skin for 24 hours and leave it feeling soft. It also has SPF 15 and extra UVA filters to protect skin and prevent premature ageing.

What I like about this day cream is that it does moisturise very well, has a lovely sweet smell that doesn't linger, has SPF and it also leaves my skin feeling super soft and plump which I can definitely feel at the end of the day when I do my evening skincare routine. 

As it is meant for dry complexions, it does leave my skin a bit shiny, which is why I only use it when staying in. But if you suffer from dry, tight and dehydrated skin I would recommend you try this day cream as it makes skin feel amazing.

Find Nivea Daily Essentials Rich Moisturising Day Cream in Superdrug and Boots.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)