29.9.15

New in: August 2015

Albert Hammond Jr, bunny pjs
Boo pomeranian plush
paper mate ink joy
alice rabbit tsum tsum
paris sticky notes

Last month was my birthday and I got a couple of gifts from my coworkers and lots of cards, as well as some money from my in-laws and nieces. Dot got me the cutest bunny eared fluffy pyjamas, Albert Hammond Jr's signed album, and the Elie Saab L'eau Couture perfume with a shower gel and body lotion. 

The toys are the bits I won in the Blackpool arcades, I'd never won a prize in one of those crane machines but I was so excited when I got the little dog, I couldn't believe it haha. The bear and the piggy I won in one of those racing games where you throw a ball and the more points you score, the further you go on the race. 

Got a 3 notebook set in a shop in Blackpool and when we got back, a pack of 5 inkjoy pens in the pound shop.

After trying a sample of the oil free version of the Garnier BB cream, decided it was time to purchase a full size one. The Alice in Wonderland Rabbit Tsum Tsum was a gift from Dot.

Last but not least, a book for learning French from The Works for just 4p as I had some money in my rewards card, and a set of Paris themed sticky notes that Dot got me.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)