5.11.15

Halloween & Day of the Dead

jon snow pumpkin

For Halloween this year I carved a Jon Snow pumpkin from the last scene where (spoiler) he's laying on the floor after being stabbed by the watch.
Before half term I suggested doing some Dia de los Muertos related activity at our preschool but wasn't done because it was a bit short notice, thought they added the date on the calendar for next year, which is quite exciting! So I've already thought of a couple of crafts for the kids to make.
On Saturday we are gong to the Day of the Dead festival in London, hopefully they will have some tamales. Can't wait to see Zoe playing live again.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)