21.1.16

Vaseline Hand & Lips Gift Set

Vaseline intensive care rosy lips
The Vaseline Hand & Lips set is one of the gifts I received for Christmas. The set includes the Vaseline Petroleum Jelly in Rosy Lips and the Intensive Care Hand Cream. I had used the Vaseline Intensive Care Hand Cream before when trying to stop my hands from peeling so much (I discovered the cause and they've stopped now). It has a light, non greasy texture and absorbs quickly which is nice.

What I was really interested in trying was the lip balm. As the name Rosy Lips suggests, it offers a very light and natural looking tint to the lips, smoothes out any dry skin and makes lips look glossy without being sticky. This petroleum jelly improves the look of lips in just a few seconds thanks to the rose flower and almond oil but I don't think it has deeply nourishing properties that would fix very dry or chapped lips. 

Find the Vaseline Intensive Hand Cream and Rosy Lips Balm in Superdrug and Boots. 

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)