20.4.16

Hanky Panky Bralette

Hanky Panky Bralette
One of my preferred underwear styles are bralettes as they are so much more comfortable than your standard underwired bra. I've had a few bralettes, and a couple of lace ones which weren't very soft so I wasn't sure if the Hanky Panky one would be.

The Hanky Panky Signature Lace Crossover Bralette* has adjustable straps and no back closure, so it just slips on. The Chai (nude) colour is a very close match to my skin tone which is great, the lace is very soft and stretchy and the elastic band under the bust is also super stretchy and very comfortable. 

The only thing that I would change about it is that the cups are not lined, so it can be a bit see through, but other than that, it is an amazing, beautiful and comfortable option to wear, especially if you don't need a lot of support from your underwear. 

Find the Hanky Panky Signature Lace Crossover Bralette on UKLingerie.com

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)