11.4.16

New in: March 2016

Garnier makeup remover
The Works sticky note set organiser#
Jobis leather backpack
Nikon 50 mm lens
Effaclar K

Last month I got a new makeup remover, the Garnier Skin Naturals Makeup Remover, as I was running out of my previous one. Also I had some money off on my The Works rewards card and got yet another sticky note set haha. 
From TK Maxx I got one of their own brand backpack. I really liked it but noticed the stitching was a bit defective on one of the straps and returned it. 
I also finally bought a 50mm lens for my camera, and I love it (I took the picture of the box with it) you can see how sharp and bright the image is. 
And last but not least, the Effaclar K which I found on the clearance section in Boots, I think there's a new version that's come out which is why this one was on sale. 

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)