21.6.16

Not For Me: L'oreal Paris Super Liner Slim Intense Eyeliner

Not For Me: L'oreal Paris Super Liner Slim Intense Eyeliner
Quite a few months back I purchased the L'oreal Paris Super Liner Slim Intense Eyeliner as my current eye liner pen was running out. Big. Mistake. I know that sounds a bit dramatic, it wasn't that horrible but I don't think I will be ever purchasing the L'oreal Paris Super Liner Slim Intense Eyeliner again, here's why: 

First of all, the applicator nib/tip/pen is very scratchy, definitely felt the difference from the Maybelline one. 
Second, the pen starts to dry out when you are in the middle of doing your makeup - not very convenient. 
Third: the colour is not as black as the Maybelline one, by the end of it's life, the L'oreal pen was providing me with a lovely sheer black almost grey line. Definitely not what I want. 
Fourth, it doesn't last nearly as long. I remember using the Maybelline Master Precise Liquid Eyeliner pen for months on end, and with the L'oreal one, after only a couple of months I could already tell it was the beginning of the end (I didn't even use it every single day)
Fifth: the tip of the pen started fraying and the ink wasn't evenly distributed to the tip of the pen, so couldn't use it to get sharp, jet black lines. 
Sixth: the colour fades after a few hours - who has time to reapply eye liner?
Seventh: It's a bit more expensive than the Maybelline one, so I thought I was upgrading my liner but turns out I was actually downgrading and it was a bit of a waste of money because I just didn't love it.

Quite disappointed with this product, but worry not, I've gone back to my trusty Maybelline liner.
If you want to try the L'oreal Paris Super Liner Slim Intense Eyeliner you can find it in Boots. 

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)