2.6.16

My New Denim Jacket

H&M Denim Jacket
H&M Denim Jacket
H&M Denim Jacket
H&M Denim Jacket
H&M Denim Jacket // Topshop Bag // H&M Striped Top // Uniqlo Skirt // New Look Shoes

Since last year (or was it the year before?) I had a denim jacket on my wishlist but couldn't find one that I really liked. Last month while having a look in H&M in Lakeside I saw this jacket in a light denim blue with distressed details. I approached it to find my size but could only find a size smaller or 2 and 3 times bigger. I tried on the bigger one and then my husband managed to find my size somewhere else in the store for me to try it on. I decided to try the bigger one on again as the one in my size was quite fitted and not what I wanted. I ended up getting a size 12 or 14 as I loved the oversized look. The sleeves are a bit long because of the size but it's not really a problem as I can roll them up. I love the distressed details, the silver hardware, the secret pockets inside and how it is thick but soft and great for keeping me warm on a breezy summer day.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)