26.7.16

New in: June 2016

H&M denim ripped shorts
matalan toast shape plate
primark umbrella
H&M pink t shirt
topshop suede card holder

Last month I only got a couple of bits that I really liked and needed (just the way I like it haha). I wanted some black denim shorts and got these from H&M when they had some money off and free delivery. Got the cutest toast shaped plate and it is from Matalan.

Then because my last umbrella broke somehow and I don't even know when that happened, I had to buy another one, this one is from Primark. Ignore the brush pens, I returned them as they weren't what I expected. 

On a trip to Westfield I found the pink Topshop sweatshirt that I wanted for ages, also a pink T shirt from H&M and the Olay pore minimising cream
Last but not least, a leather card holder that Dot got for me from Topshop.

By the way, Dot booked tickets for us to go to Mexico next month!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)