16.8.16

New In: July 2016

The Body Shop Mascara & Lip Tint
Uni ball erasable ink pens
Primark Lace Bralette SetNatural Collection Water Guard Mascara
BHS Non Wired Bra

Last month I got more pens because stationery-obsession, these Uni-ball Eraseable Pens are from The Works. It's also the month where I got mascaras, one every weekend for 3 consecutive week haha. The first one was from MUA and it's the Nourish & Care Volume.

The week after that I got the Garnier Micellar Oil Infused Cleansing Water, and used a discount I had to get The Body Shop Super Volume Mascara and the Lip & Cheek Stain.

Then the following week in Lakeside I got another mascara, this time the Natural Collection Water Guard Mascara to wear over the non waterproof MUA one, as well as a Lip Balm from Blistex and a Bralette Set from Primark.

Last but not least, with BHS closing down and having a clearance, I went to see if I could find yet another wire free bra (comfort for the win) and found this one for about a third of it's original £12 price.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)