8.9.16

Dress & Choker

Skater Dress & choker
Skater dress & choker
Skater dress & choker
Skater dress & choker
Skater dress & choker

H&M Skater Dress // American Apparel Sweatshirt // Fresa/Magenta Choker // Adidas Stan Smith // Primark Denim Backpack

Lately I've been very into the 80s and 90s trends with the dresses and sneakers and of course, accessorising with chokers. On our trip to Mexico I bought a pair of chokers, including this one and Dot got me a couple more of the classic 'tattoo style' ones. The sun was shining so bright that day I couldn't even look up to the lens for the pictures, hence the weird poses and faces haha.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)