20.12.16

New in: November 2016

The Body Shop haul
H&M bralette
Tony & Guy label m
A little Body Shop haul, I got everything for just over £10, including: Cocoa Butter Shower Cream, Almond Hand & Nails Set, Detangling Comb and Extra Virgin Minerals Powder Foundation.

I also got the cutest bralette and brief set (sold separately) from H&M. And last but not least, I won a couple of Tony & Guy label m products: the Dry Shampoo and the Texturising Spray, found the John Frieda full repair style creator in poundland so couldn't pass it up.

Didn't really get a lot last month, but maybe I'll find something great in the sales ;D

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)