10.1.17

Favourite Autumn/Winter Lip Products

Bourjois, Korres, Burts Bees

I'm not that much of a lipstick person, I prefer a tinted lip balm, and what better time to wear one than during the colder months, when the skin on your lips can get dry, uncomfortable and even chapped because of strong winds and low temperatures.

My three most reached for lip products these days are: 
Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm in Red Dahlia: this 100% natural lip balm has a dark red tint to it and leaves my lips feeling soft, but of course needs reapplying after eating or drinking, which I don't mind. 
Bourjois Color Boost in Plum Russian: a bit more pigmented than the Burt's Bees one, this lip crayon leaves my lips looking shiny and with a wintery berry colour. It can be layered for a more opaque colour.
Korres Lip Butter in Wild Rose: this lip balm is definitely thicker than the other two, leaves lips feeling nourished and with a slight sheen and a rosy colour to them. This lip butter also works as a sheer stain when it wears off.

What are your favourite winter lip products?

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)