7.2.17

New In: January 2017

H&M camel oversized cardigan
Pusheen sticky notes
Bourjois eyeshadow quad
agnes b tote bag
Garnier Pure Active Sensitive
H&M bralette

Last month I used one of my H&M gift cards to get the camel oversized cardigan, which I've been loving (see it on). Also got a mini notebook from the Works, and another set of sticky notes. 

Got the Bourjois eyeshadow quad thanks to Dot, as we got some makeup for his mum for Christmas and it was on 3 for 2. I won an agnes b. x Rough Trade records tote bag, got a new Garnier Face Wash and Moisturiser from their Pure Active Sensitive range. And last but not least I got a couple more bralettes from H&M

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)