16.3.17

Denim Skirt & Mules

Topshop Skirt and Zaful Mules
Topshop Skirt and Zaful Mules
Topshop Skirt and Zaful Mules
Topshop Skirt & Zaful Mules
Topshop Skirt and H&M Jumper
Topshop Skirt & H&M Jumper
Topshop Skirt & H&M Jumper
Zaful Leater Mules
Zaful Leater Mules
Topshop Skirt & Zaful Mules
H&M Jumper // Topshop Skirt // Zaful Mules // Topshop Bag

It might sound like a little bit of an odd combination and I never thought I would actually wear this type of shoe but I saw these on the Zaful website and I knew I had to at least try them. When they arrived I noticed that they are very well made (they're 100% leather) and even though I got a size smaller than normal because they didn't have my size, they fit perfectly as they are backless so there's no rubbing on my heels and I won't need to break them in.

Anyway, I've loved this skirt since I started seeing it everywhere last year and then finally decided to get one, so I try to wear it every chance I get, and now that it's been sunny (but still kind of fresh) I thought it would be a great chance to wear it with my Zaful mules, which are a great dupe for the Gucci ones, and a cosy oversized jumper in a contrasting colour. 

Can't wait until it gets that little bit warmer so I can wear my summery pieces more, though I want to get some wear out of the new coat I got last weekend (!).

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)