9.3.17

Grey Skirt

Topshop sweatshirt, uniqlo skirt
Topshop sweatshirt, uniqlo skirt
Topshop sweatshirt, uniqlo skirt
evil eye manicure
evil eye manicure
pink topshop sweatshirt
troll hair
Uniqlo grey skirt
Topshop Pink Sweatshirt // Uniqlo Circle Skirt // Adidas Stan Smith // Pretty Polly Tights

Lately I've been feeling like I want to be more active and have been thinking about playing tennis. There is a tennis court nearby where Dot and I could go and I can't wait for it to get a bit warmer so we can go and play. 

This is a bit of a tennis inspired outfit, with the Stan Smith and the skirt. I've also been thinking about getting a tennis skirt but so far I've only seen one in H&M and I'm not 100% sure if I like it enough to buy it. If you know any places that sell tennis skirts let me know!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)