9.5.17

Bedside Beauty Essentials 2017

Origins Make A Difference Rejuvenating Hand Treatment
Malin + Goetz Lip Moisturiser

It's been over a year since I wrote my last Bedside Beauty Essentials, so here is an update. The eye cream I'm currently using I keep in my skincare toiletries bag so I don't really have it by my bed anymore. 

Anyway, a lip balm and a hand cream are must haves next to your bed so you can reapply often and before you go to sleep, which will be really good for the skin on your hands and lips. 

For hands I've been using the Origins Make A Difference Rejuvenating Hand Treatment, which is a very rich hand cream and reminds me a bit of the Neal's Yard ones I've used, although a bit more light in texture. It has a slight citrus scent and it is nourishing and softening, however it can be slightly greasy and takes a few minutes to absorb. However it is a very good option for dry hands that need extra moisture. Make sure you leave it on for a while before you wash your hands to get the most of it.

And for lips I've been using the Malin + Goetz Lip Moisturiser, which came as a sample in a set with 2 other Malin + Goetz products with a magazine some time ago. This lip balm has a thick gel consistency, which reminds me of petroleum jelly, however that is not one of the ingredients in this product. It will help with any dryness on the lips and adds a bit of natural shine without feeling heavy or sticky. It's a really good product to use during the colder months or if you generally suffer from dry lips.

Have you tried any of these products?

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)