16.5.17

New In: April 2017

Botanics Face Oil
Simple Cleansing Oil
Bareminerals Retractable Brush
The Body Shop Ginseng Mask
Burt's Bees Lip Balm
Dove Body Oil

Just realised I got a lot of skincare last month haha. Can't help it, it's one of my favourite things (along with stationery). 

In Boots they had the buy one get one free offer on Botanics and I wanted to try the Radiant Youth Amazing Eye Roll On, which was £4, and got the Triple Age Renewal Face Oil for free. The Neal's Yard Rose Hand Cream came free with a magazine (got to love those freebies). 

Then I got a few treats for Easter, including the Simple Cleansing Oil and a Calcot Manor Massage Brush for dry body brushing. Found the bareMinerals Hydrating Powder and Retractable Brush in TKMaxx in a set for about £16. 

The Body Shop Ginseng Mask was sent to me to try out, the Nails Inc Polish came free with a magazine, and the Korres Guava Set was only £5 in Tesco. The Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm and Lip Shine were just £1 each at Poundland.

Found a set of incense with holder for £1 in a charity shop and the Dove Body Oil for £1 in the clearance section in Boots. 

Did you get anything nice last month?

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)