14.5.17

Rose Print Dresses at Rosegal

Spring is finally here and with it the warmer sunnier days, which definitely suit a cute rose print dress, of which Rosegal have a great range of. Here are a couple of my favourites: 


The dress on the left reminds me a lot of Dolce & Gabbana with the white background and big white red roses printed all over the fabric. The sleeveless style is great for the warmer weather and the shape is so elegant, ideal to wear to a summer wedding. 

The dress on the right has a more retro feel with the sweetheart neckline and sash around the waist. I feel like this dress wouldn't look out of place at a tea party, or maybe even a summer picnic. The print is quite similar to the white dress but this one adds a touch of blue for further contrast. 

Which one was your favourite? 

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)