4.5.17

Ruffles & Embroidery

Zaful Ruffle Top

Zaful Ruffle Top
Zaful Ruffle Top
Zaful Ruffle Top
Zaful Ruffle Top
Zaful Ruffle Top
Zaful Ruffle Top
(Similar: Loafers)

This week I got a bad cold that left me with no energy on Tuesday but I'm feeling a lot better today. In other news I received this top from Zaful, the ruffles and embroidery make it so feminine and can dress up an outfit very easily, which I love. I also received these sterling silver earrings with lots of sparkle that further dress the outfit up, and to add a touch of summer I styled it with this basket style bag. (If you are looking for a halter dress check out Zaful's selection).

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)