2.5.17

Simple Kind To Skin Hydrating Cleansing Oil

Simple Kind To Skin Hydrating Cleansing Oil

Only recently I've been getting into oils for everything: moisturising my face, hair, body, nails - you name it - and even though I had heard about cleansing oils I was a bit scared to try one as I have oily skin. But I discovered a Korean youtuber recently that knows a lot about skincare, especially oily and acne prone, and she mentioned that not oils are the same, some are better for dry skin and some are better for (you guessed it) oily skin. 

I received the Simple Kind To Skin Hydrating Cleansing Oil as a gift on Easter and I couldn't wait to try it out. It is meant to thoroughly cleanse the skin and leave it super soft, thanks to the use of 100% natural grape seed oil, vitamins A and E. It mentions that it can get rid of even waterproof makeup however I only use it in the mornings so won't be able to comment on that. 

The instructions say use 2 to 3 drops, but I use about 5 or 6 and dot them around my face, then gently massage and I can feel the dry oil and particles coming unstuck from my skin (I know, kind of gross). After that I use the tiniest drop of my current morning cleanser and wash away any residue, if any. 

I've been using it for about a week and my skin definitely feels softer and tighter (which I think is due to the grape seed oil). The only downsides to it is that I've noticed tiny white bumps since I started using it, but they don't last long so I need to figure out why this happens; and the smell is not great as it has no added perfumes to the formula but I don't mind as the scent doesn't linger and you wash it off anyway. 

Find the Simple Kind To Skin Hydrating Cleansing Oil in Boots and Superdrug.

Have you tried this cleansing oil?

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)