23.5.17

These Are a Few of My Favourite Tints

Botanics Radiant Youth

Never been a fan of lots of layers of makeup on my face, as I don't like the look nor feel of it. I don't use concealer, liquid foundation and rarely wear lipstick - for me, the least maintenance needed, the better. Which is why I love tinted lip balms and eye creams, just dab a little bit on and you instantly look better but still natural. 

I've been loving the Korres Lip Butter in Wild Rose, super moisturising and with a red tint, makes you look made up without trying too hard (or needing to touch up after every drink) and the Botanics Radiant Youth 5 in 1 Amazing Eyes Roll on is also ever so slightly tinted, which won't conceal much but after a couple of minutes from application, darkness under the eyes is visibly reduced - amazing indeed. 

Have you tried any of these products?

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)