6.6.17

Garnier Moisture+Restore Night Cream

Garnier Moisture Restore Night Gel Cream

Recently I started using a new night cream as my Naturally Radiant night cream ran out. I picked this one as one of my gifts for Valentine's from Dot as it was on sale and the gel-cream name was intriguing. 

The Garnier Skin Naturals Moisture + Restore Night Care Recovery Gel Cream is meant to recover moisture, replenish and revitalise thanks to the use of Revival Flower extract. With active ingredients it "locks hydration and skin feels soft and comfortable". 

What I like about this night cream is that it's very lightweight, with a gel consistency and absorbs really quickly into the skin without feeling greasy at all. It also lightly moisturises so it feels like a really adequate cream for someone with oily skin like me. And because it is so lightweight it spreads easily and you only need a small amount, which is great (if you use too much it starts to feel sticky). 

What I don't like is how strong the scent is. I'm not someone bothered by scented skincare but this stuff is strong, even after probably 30 minutes to an hour I could still smell it on my face. Also the fact that it kind of stings a bit around slightly irritated areas (like my nose if I'd earlier sneezed and had to blow it) isn't great. All in all it's a nice moisturiser but I don't think I would buy it again because of the aforementioned reasons and because I don't feel like it does anything special for my skin besides lightly moisturising it. 

Even though it says New on the packaging it seems to have been discontinued or maybe it's being rebranded but I can't find it on the Boots or Superdrug website, only on Ocado.

Have you tried this night cream?

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)