29.8.17

Max Factor Honey Lacquer, Colour Elixir Lipstick & Universal Lip Liner

Max Factor Honey Lacquer
Colour Elixir Lipstick
Colour Elixir Lipstick in Mulberry

I was one of the lucky people to receive an Influenster VoxBox with the aforementioned products for free in order to test them out and write about them, so here are my thoughts:

Honey Laquer in Honey Nude was the first product I tried, it mentions that it is smooth as a lip balm, with the shine of a lip gloss and the colour of a lipstick. I was a bit sceptical reading all those claims as it looked like any lip gloss from the packaging, and I actually thought it would be a drying matte product but was pleasantly surprised to find out it wasn't. The Honey Lacquer in Honey Nude is very close to my natural lip colour, so it's a fantastic nude to wear on minimal makeup days, it also feels very moisturising on the lips and has a little bit of shine; plus it has a delicious vanilla scent. My favourite product out of all 3 I tested.

Then we have the Colour Elixir Lipstick in Mulberry. When I first opened it I was unsure about the colour as it's not one I would normally go for. I applied it onto my lips and discovered that it actually has a sort of golden sheen that comes through and I think it would be a really nice colour to wear for autum/winter or holiday time. It feels very smooth and softening on my lips, and how could it not, being a 60% blend of emollients, conditioners and antioxidants, including vitamin E.

The Universal Lip Liner (not pictured) is a clear lip liner that matches every lip colour and skin tone, it's meant to nourish your lips and help hold your lip product in place to prevent fading. This lip liner goes on very smoothly and it felt quite moisturising as it contains jojoba oil and vitamin E. I used it under the lip lacquer and it seemed to help it stay put for longer however I need to do a bit more testing but so far I like it. 

Have you tried any of these Max Factor lip products?

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)