28.11.17

OGX Kukui Hair Oil

OGX Kukui Hair Oil

A few months back I won a set of OGX products in a competition, including the OGX Kukui Hydrating Oil, which is a hair oil meant to help with frizzy hair thanks to the use of Hawaiian Kukui nut oil, known for it's humidity repelling properties, leaving your hair shiny and with a smooth texture. 

What I really like about this oil is the scent, it's quite tropical, smells a little like coconut. It is also very lightweight - thanks to the use of silicones in the formula. It absorbs (or evaporates?) quite fast and leaves my hair feeling soft and it does help with smoothness. 

What I don't love about it is the packaging, that pump is very hard to press down, especially with just one hand (which is what you normally do with pump products), also the product is not that nourishing so if you have really dry hair you might not find this very hydrating.

Find OGX Kukui Hair Oil in Superdrug.

Have you tried this oil?

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)