18.1.18

Pink Mohair

Pink Mohair Jumper

Pink Mohair Jumper
Pink Mohair Jumper
Pink Mohair Jumper
Pink Mohair Jumper
Pink Mohair Jumper
H&M Pink Mohair Jumper

H&M Mohair Jumper // New Look Trousers // Adidas Stan Smith // Thomas Sabo Necklace

Recently rediscovered these houndstooth pattern trousers from New Look. I like that they add some interest to the outfit with the all over pattern; they are fitted but still stretchy and comfortable. And I've also been loving my Hamsa hand necklace that Dot got me for Christmas!

On other news, I think I'm allergic to rosemary essential oil - tried it in my bath and it made me itch :( ha. I guess I have to stick to using it only for my diffuser. 

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)