24.5.18

Red Stripes

Uniqlo Striped Top







Uniqlo Striped Top // Topshop Loafers // Elie Tahari Sunglasses // Topshop Jeans

Might see me with sunglasses for a couple more weeks as the redness in my eye goes away. Hopefully it will get back to normal soon. 

Anyway, been trying to do a post with this top but the weather was bad or just didn't get the chance to do it, but I broke the spell last Saturday ha.

On other news, just discovered that they sell The Ordinary on House of Fraser so will definitely have a look this weekend. I need something for all the uneven texture I've been left with, courtesy of hormonal acne. 

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)